(design by “thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/)”
This week, I’m going to give you a choice of fill-ins OR a different kind of fill-in (or both). A friend emailed me a list where you have to identify Christmas songs by the initials of the first words of the first line of each song. Each Friday until Christmas Eve I’ll post 9 more of these songs and if you’d like to play along, great!
So…here we go!
1. The best thing about a birthday celebration is it is a great way of celebrating and thanksgiving for another year in your life.
2. a mother’s love will not fade even through the passage of time.
3. I went shopping recently and the most interesting thing I bought was my earthpocket diaper bag.
4. playing seems only just a child’s game but it does foster learning.
5. The reason is my favorite hoobastank song.
6. i prefer this kind of weather than snow and cold.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to sleeping tight after a whole day of home chores, tomorrow my plans include resting some more and Sunday, I want to go out and enjoy the sun!
1. HYAMLC: have yourself a merry little christmas
5. SNHNAICAIB: silent night holy night all is calm all is bright
6. OTFDOCMTLGTM: on the first day of christmas my true love gave to me
7. DTHWBOHFLLLLLLLL: deck the halls with boughs of holly fa la la la la la la la la
8. YBWOYBNC: you netter watch out you better not cry
9. JTTWTLHC: joy to the world the lord has come