my once-little-bundle-of-joy-now-turned-tumbling-tot is growing way to fast + has just turned 18 months wednesday. curious + eager to see the world past the four corners of his crib/playpen and beyond the confines of his room, he would almost always dash to the door, with his slippers in either hand, raring to go out. he would slip past me most of the time + go out with unshod feet.
what the little tot is up to:
- would always wander past every open door in the house
- can now mount his “first car”, using his feet to make it move + keep his balance
- has recently found the joy in playing with his toy cars
- has just rediscovered his waving powers + accompanies that with “baba” as he waves his hands enthusiastically
- would blurt out little words like “yes”, “three”, or something that sounds similar
- just said “c” or the c-sound whilst we were watching an alphabet vid (will make a separate post on it)
- still hates to take his vitamins + meds though
- is counting stuff, but everything is just “two”
- is now attempting to climb up his playpen
- his weight stays put at 14 kilograms
how time flies, has it really been 18 months? felt like it was only yesterday when i gave birth to a bouncing 8.3-pound baby boy! happy 18th month son, here’s to so much more! mum + dad loves you!