see i lost track of time + completely forgotten about this fave meme of mine, but hey, better uber late than never so, here goes…
1. Do you have a fireplace in your home?
2. Can you drive a stick shift?
3. How many computers are in your home?
4. Are your taxes done yet? Do you do them yourself?
5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
1. No fireplace as i live in a tropical country.
2. I can’t drive a car to save my life, that is one of the things i’ve been wanting to learn pre-pregnancy, which i had to give up entirely when i got pregnant + gave birth. i am not giving up on learning though, + will probably learn how to drive in the months or years to come. for now, i’ll contend myself as a commentating passenger!
3. surprising as it may sound, there is only one reliable desktop at home. my sis used to own a laptop but sold it to a friend a few months back. so, you can only imagine the riot sharing this computer to the entire household: a baby who needs a daily dose of his pocoyo episodes, a sis who is in dire need of harvesting her wilting veggies in farmtown, a bro who regularly checks every so often if he can continue with his hunt for the most bargain flute he can avail on e-bay, and, yep, don’t forget, the mummy who needs to catch up on her blog memes + blogging whatnots + finish her articles + her catering tasks (which i do now, every once in a while) on cafeworld. if this pc can only talk, i know he’d scream “leave me well enough alone all of you!” but, we’ll see, if i get lucky + be able to have a steady source of income online, maybe i can save enough so i can buy a lappie by year-end. oh, i am so crossing my fingers^^
4. since i am officially unemployed, alas, it also relieves me of any obligation to pay my taxes this year. it’s usually done in the accounting department where i used to work + we will just sign the forms to be submitted to the tax bureau.
5. i guess it had to be dinner, the only meal of the day when everyone is at home.