1. I love to walk with bare feet on hot white sands.
2. I have a foolproof way of chasing stress away, I break into a song and a smile.
3. It’s how you play the game that matters more that winning the game.
4. I’d rather hear the truth than deal with the agony of the depth of the things you don’t tell me!
5. Well, would you be kind enough to give this poor mum a break she deserves.
6. Too bad we do not celebrate spring here, too much for spring peepers.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to reading this new paperback i recently bought, tomorrow my plans include going to the groceries with my son and Sunday, I want to visit my parents graves!
i enjoy watching this video over + over again, especially the part where aslan, the lion, will show up!i definitely love him + delights in watching him,i guess mum is delighted too, since she can go about her tasks, washing my feeding bottles most of the time, uninterrupted, well save for the time when she had to rush to the room when i called so she can press the replay button 🙂
hmm, maybe i can ask mum to download the entire film so we can watch it together, but my tita said it’s quite advanced for my age, what with all the action and fight scenes. oh, well, maybe when am a little older.
apart from this one, i also watch barney episodes and cartoons to pass the time. so what videos do you enjoy watching lately?
here’s hoping you had a meaningful observation of the lenten season..
happy easter everyone! what activities do you have lined up for today? My mum + i will be going to the mall later to join in with some easter festivities. whatever you have planned, bear in mind that easter is a joyful event that each baby ought to share with his mum + dad + the rest of his family! it was a day to commemorate + celebrate jesus + his kindness + selfishness.
happy easter + here’s to one memorable celebration! see yah later!