1. Some of it the ones i usually wear i put in hangers in my closet for easy retrieval and some which are seldom worn (including those that i love but no longer fit and am still dreaming of wearing someday) are folded in my closet.
2. first i need books (loads of ’em), then i’d need my pajamas so i still can sleep soundly and lastly bottled water cause i get thirsty so easily
3. cebu is the farthest so far but given the chance i would love to travel the world, with my beautiful baby in tow.
4. i live in the very same house i was living since i was 10 years old. planning to move to a new one but i think i will have a hard time adjusting if that happens, plus our home holds loads of wonderful memories of my parents and my childhood..
5. most hated household chore will have to be cleaning the bathroom, but then again someone’s got to do the dirty work around here sometimes, haist!
i’d love to hear your story, just click on the image above if you want to link up!