meet me on monday: 24th edition
1. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
2. Have you decorated for Christmas yet?
3. What is your favorite article of clothing?
4. Do you pay your bills online or write checks the old way?
5. Do you make Christmas cookies?
1. i love it fried and crunchy and yes i eat the skin, by my favorite way of eating chicken is pininyahang manok (that’s chicken with pineapple chunks and milk, my mom’s recipe is the best!)
2. yup, check it here. i still have to buy some more decorations to make it look more festive and yes, i haven’t found a star or an angel to place on top of it….
3. my favorite article of clothing?hmm, let me see, i am usually clad in my shirt and shorts cause i’m usually just at home taking care of jared and doing the household chores. but i must say i love my gray shorts by far, saves me the trouble of wearing jeans (which i must admit are a tad tighter now that i am continously gaining weight and getting bigger in the midsection!darn!) and very comfy too. fits a mum who has to dash every few seconds to follow her toddling little boy! but unfortunately i do not have a nice photo of it to share, in my future posts perhaps.
4. neither, i pay bills in cash and do it the long, old fashioned, inconvenient way. each bill payment day i would drag myself (with jared in tow, or lest nag someone else to do it for me!) to the nearest shopping center and pay it manually, pathetic, i know but gives me peace of mind doing it that way. am afraid of way too many hackers giving a go at my online account!!
5. if i could, i definitely would in lavish christmas shapes my son will totally love. one day soon, i will learn how to bake biscuits and more…any tips for budding cooks like me?
note: thanks a bunch google for the cute photos:)
my take on this week’s meet me on monday, now it’s your turn.