1. How do you order your steak?
2. Are you superstitious about anything?
3. Who is your best friend (not including your spouse)?
4. When is the last time your wore a dress (for the guys…a suit)?
5. Do you have any trips scheduled?
1. well done! it must always be well done! but i really seldom order steaks. not really one of my faves.
2. superstitious? probably in just teeny-weeny ways like i must always start my monday right otherwise the rest of the week will be ruined! or i always greet a friend at exactly midnight of their birthday for good luck. i also knock on wood, cross my fingers and say “bless you” whenever i hear someone sneeze.
3. my best friend? wow, i have one too many fabulous friends but i’m not sure who falls under the best category though, lest i might mention someone and another one might get jealous. chris immediately pops into my mind because she is such a great friend, a ninang (godmother to you my non-filipino readers) to my son and we’ve just recently watched the harry potter movie together.
|this is one of my older photos with chris
4. the last time i wore a dress was when i was still pregnant with my baby. so that’s about a year, three months and 15 days (yep, i’ve been counting!) ago. i am not really your dress girl cause my not-so-girly ways can really get in the way of the frills, i have dress mood swings though but comes very, very seldom. i normally dress in jeans, and of late, tights and shorts.
5. we will be heading southbound come christmas day. we will be celebrating at the enchanted kingdom (a theme park) in laguna with my son, my siblings and my fave cousin, dennis. i plan to take loads of photos and ride as many park rides as possible or at least the ones that will allow my 15 month old to ride safely. we will also watch fireworks display at night. this will be the first time in a long time that the family will be taking a trip like this so everyone is overly excited. i am ticking off my list of things to bring to enchanted kingdom while i write this.