And…here we go!
1. Family comes first for me, always.
2. i would love for my son to be pliant and flexible to bend through life’s ups and downs.
3. Trust is something impossible to fix once broken.
4. always hope for the best.
5. Parents did the best job they knew how.
6. mind your words, you cannot take back what was said.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to resting – i was bone tired, tomorrow my plans include doing my laundry (boring i know!) and taking jared to our afternoon walk around the neighborhood and Sunday, I want to have a lazy afternoon weekend!
# 3 – I agree. Trust is like a glass, once it’s broken it’s hard to mend, fix and glue together. Even if you can restore it, the marks are there.