1. What is your favorite Mexican dish? nachos + i remember having tacos once + loved it!
2. When you were a kid, did you get started on your homework right away after school, or did you procrastinate? depends on my mood, but i would normally get started right away, i was such a geek back then☺
3. What is your favorite store for home furnishings? i love browsing through the home furnishing section in sm
4. When you were young, did you like school lunches? i’d much prefer eating lunches at home
5. Is religion a crutch? a creative and personalized way of manifesting our faith, more like!
6. In your region, what is the “big” high school sport? basketball + volleyball
7. Do you consider yourself rich? very much so if i’d consider the non-material aspects of my life
8. Which of these would you have the best chance administering:
B) Heimlich Maneuver
C) Changing a flat tire
none + i would never have any idea how to administer any of those
9. Which dance would you prefer to learn & why:
A) Salsa – this one looks more fun + could also be a great way of losing weight and flabs:)
B) Hip Hop
10. What’s the worst news you’ve ever delivered to someone? i hate to be bearer of bad news
11. Name something you learned in college that had nothing to do with classes or academics.
doing my necktie
12. New variation on an old question: If there’s a song in your head that just won’t get out, what is your favorite (or most repeated) line in that song?
“that my love for you is blind but i couldn’t make you see it, couldn’t make you see that i love you more than you’ll ever know, and part of me died when i let you go”
i am really having such a great time joining all these memes from sunday stealing, click the badge to get to their site to join us.