what better way to greet all the mums out there a happy mother’s day than by doling out this blogging award we’ve recently received from mommy genny
of nathan stepping stones
(mom is so giddy to receive another award for my blog, yay!)
so here are the rules upon receiving this award:
- thank + link back to the person who awarded it (which i already did, thanks again mommy genny!)
- share 7 things about yourself
- award 15 other bloggers
- contact the bloggers and tell them about the award
here are 7 facts about me:
- i have sensitive skin ever since i was a little baby
- i love pocoyo to bits!
- i definitely love yogurt drinks especially the strawberry flavored ones
- i enjoy reading
- i love music + listening to anything from mozart to will.i.am to elmo + barney
- i very much love cars + i can’t wait to drive the real thing
- going to mommy blogger events with my mum is something i do to pass the time
i am (mum helped me chose, too!) sharing this awesome award with the following wonderful blogs:
- the all-around mom
- charlotte our little miss princess
- chris chronicles
- dress up your blogs
- smart mommy
- notepad corner
- iris joehanna’s chronicle
- journal of rj’s mama
- life and then some
- thoughts and sentiments of a blogging
- brown pinay
mum will be in touch with you lovely mums to tell you about this wonderful news. till then, have a great rainy Sunday or whatever’s left of it.
i may still be small to greet mum a happy mother’s day but i will give her loads of kisses + hugs so i can make her day. this is my own little way of greeting her happy mother’s day….
i’d also like to extend my greetings to all you mums out there, especially my ninang beejay who is celebrating her first ever mother’s day + her birthday, too! for doing everything you can for your children, in our hearts, you are all the best!
happy mother’s day!
|ma, papaya isn’t really my thing!
messy me!yep, this photo shows exactly that i can be one if i really want to.
this was taken when i was 7 months old + was sampling some mashed papaya which mum made for me. i didn’t really liked it much then, i didn’t even finish my first helpings + most of it ended, well, yeah it’s pretty easy to guess, on my chubby cheeks! i guess my love-hate relationship with food started by then. see i’ve never been keen on eating solids until now. maybe in due time i would, but for now am absolutely enjoying my “dood” (baby talk for feeding bottle or milk)!
this is the first time mum + i are joining messy-go-round + i’m looking forward to doing more next time. don’t forget to check out other messy babies here:
this mother’s day weekend, what better way to celebrate with your loved ones but to go to the expomom, that is on sunday at the rockwell tent.
what’s in store for you:
- a bazaar of mompreneur-made products, showcasing the latest in mum + baby products + services. imagine 100+ mum + baby items’ seller all in one venue?!
- fun activities both you + your family ca enjoy including talks + workshops on laugher yoga, solo parenting, creative meals + time management for busy mums
- celebration of mommy matters’ 10th annual anniversary
- the formal launch of the mommy mundo privilege passport
- the launch of expo mom in cebu + davao
- you’ll also get a free mum or family photo at the photo booth
- there will also be designated areas for breastfeeding + diaper changing
- a kids inflatable by funranch
- a healthy snack area
- entrance fee is P25, 100% of which goes to momshare outreach.
- don’t forget to bring in your eco-bags for a plastic-free shopping spree
- for further details, kindly email expo mom
am not sure if mum + i will go but am sure we’re going to enjoy this if we do, how about you?
i am totally enjoying this new online game mum recently discovered in facebook, alterspace
. what’s so cool about this game is that filipinos designed it + whenever you finish tasks or level up, remarks in our vernacular, like “galing”, “ayos” and others, pop up, much to the player’s delight! i particularly like it whenever mum’s avatar jump for joy, with matching rosy cheeks to boot, after finishing a bowl of salad or gulping a glass of fresh buko (coconut) juice! she jumped for joy with a giggle! yay! i also love that every bit of it has a filipino touch in it. the establishments in mum’s planet, asteroid08, include the alterspace version of a carinderia or eatery, alteroturo
, alterobee, planetpark, among others.
|our planet, asteroid 08
mum said another thing to love about this game is that it teaches me simple things, even little kids like us, can do to help save the environment. here’s a few of the things we can do as suggested by alterspace:
- during the day, open your windows + use natural light to save on electricity consumption (you might want to ask mum or a grown up to help you with this one, though)
- turn off the lights + other appliances not in use
- save water + turn off the faucet
- use a glass while you brush your teeth instead of letting the faucet run the whole time
- whenever you bathe, ask mum to use a pail + a dipper instead of the shower, it helps save loads of water
- instead of sitting in front of the tv or the pc all day, ask mum to go out + play outside or better yet urge her to go to the nearest park for one afternoon of fun
- use cfl lights or the bulbs instead of fluorescent ones, since they are more energy-efficient
|mum’s avatar in the kitchen preparing to eat snacks 🙂
mum said kids ought to be playing this game instead of the other ones they usually played in the internet, since you will get to learn a thing or two about saving the environment while you enjoy playing. talk about hitting 2 birds with one stone. i just wish am old enough to play the game too, for now i’ll just watch on the sidelines while my mum plays.
so how do you find this cool game?