yep, am turning another month older today! yay! people always say i look so big now + were amazed at how i’ve grown from being a
tiny little tot. well, i guess that’s what happens when you lie around all day (of course, i watch movies + videos + play a lot on the side, too!) feeding on my bottle of milk, or sometimes munching on something my mum gave me for snacks ;)!
here’s what i’ve been up to:
- since i’ve mastered the art of walking many months ago, i am now trying to perfect the interesting + beautiful craft of running, whilst the grown ups nervously trot behind
- i do talk a lot more now, even if most of it includes a lot of gibberish that mum is racking her brains hard to decipher, hah!
- i’ve also mastered the art of running my very first car + i can’t wait to try a real, big car (just like my daddy drives) in the future, well probably in 16 years 😉
- mum is getting frustrated with my solid food eating habits but i’ve really taken into munching pringles, i totally love ’em!
- i guess you can also say that my official first word would have to be “car”
- i enjoy watching all the cars passing by the street (cars for me sometimes would also include trucks, vans, bicycles + trikes!)
- i’ve also been to greenhills for the first time + i totally enjoy the huge black ball fountain in the food court (too bad mum wasn’t able to take much photos)
- i’ve found an effective way to silence my mum’s constant + endless chatters, kissing her on lips whilst she is caught unawares. does the trick always 😉 why not try it on your mums too?
- my counting still begins + ends with the number 2, maybe one of these days i’ll be able to include numbers 1, + 3 + 5!
i guess mum’s quite excited about me turning a month older, she’s probably thinking i’ll be turning two in a few month’s time. well we’ve got loads of things to do + learn before my big day. i also have to learn how to swim once mum got around to enrolling me in this summer’s swim class.
anyway, thanks for sharing with our celebration, join us again next time + why not check out our simple giveaway (which mum finally managed to post, by the way!) while you’re here. good luck then + cheers!
nothing really fancy, this is just our own simple way of celebrating my 20th month old birthday + celebrating all of you who’ve been with us in this online journey.
to make it twice the fun, we’ll have 2 sets of winners + you’ll get to win either of these fun stuffs:
1. for manila readers
music is one of my absolute favorites + i’ve been listening to a lot of ’em even when i was still in my mum’s tummy. did you know that you that music is also a great learning tool? to help you experience the fun, learning activities in music, we will be giving away a P500 musikgarten gc (which you can use until 30 june) to one lucky metro manila resident (this is located in mandaluyong, see!)
2. for readers outside of manila
so that readers from outside metro manila won’t be lonely, we’ll be giving away this intex inflatable pool (dimension: 24″ x 81/2″) especially for them, just right for endless water fun in the safety of your yard this summer. don’t you just love wading + splashing in the water? i have yet to use my inflatable pool + am so, so excited!
here’s how to join:
- be a public follower of jared’s little corner via google friend connect
- subscribe to mum’s blog, mumwrites via gfc too
- like jared’s little corner on facebook
- subscribe to us via email (see my sidebar there)
- blog about this giveaway + link back to this post
easy enough, right? after you’re done, fill out this form to make it easier for mum to draw the winners.
- this giveaway is until may 15 only!
- this giveaway is open to philippine residents only (hopefully we’ll get to have international giveaways in the future)
- winners will be drawn via random.org + shall be announced on may 17
- winners shall be notified via e-mail and has 48 hours to respond with their mailing details before we pick out a new winner
- mum shall be sending the prizes via courier + will notify the winners once they are sent
i hope you all join to make this giveaway much more fun, who knows mum might throw in additional prizes too.
thanks in advance for joining + good luck everyone!
disclaimer: this blog is not connected, in any way, with the products mentioned above. i am not compensated to post about them + have purchased these items on my own.