Music has always been incorporated in children education and for all the good reasons. Parents and child expert have deemed music to play an essential role in children’s development. Exposing a child to music early on in life as much as possible is also recommended as music is proven to soothe babies with colic or sleep issues, as well as aid in child early learning and development.
Here are a few reasons why you should expose your children to music:
- It helps the baby relax and get better sleep
- Nursery rhymes and action songs aid in a child’s coordination and motor skills
- It facilitates words and vocabulary learning
- It improves a child’s social skills
- Tests show that having a child learn to play an instrument will also result to improve performance in Math
- Learning to play a music instrument or leaning to sing using a sennheiser md421 will contribute to a child’s feeling of accomplishment and self-worth
- It also allows for special bonding time with parents and other family members
- Learning new action songs is always a fun idea!
- It is an awesome hobby
- Learning to play an instrument will also open doors of opportunities for a child later in life
If you do not have thought of any fun ideas for your little one to enjoy this summer, you might as well consider enrolling them to a music class or getting them a musical instrument they can learn to play at home. I am sure they will find it a very interesting thing to do to pass the time.
second image via Pixabay