i have read good reviews on this product and have been wanting to try it myself so i requested this for our newly-established tradition family kris kringle last december. my brother bought it from sesou nature source
at Php390 for a 30ml-jar.
in a nutshell:
- this miracle salve is made out of blue chamomile and essential oils.
- an all-around concoction great for mommy + daddy burnouts, stress, insomnia, insect bites, motion sickness, inflammation, rashes, chicken pox, cuts and wounds
- ideal for fussy babies + helpful in teething, sore nipples + even breastfeeding!
- best applied cold (so put it in the fridge when not in use)
- jared bumped his forehead a few days back and it was immediately swollen, i put this salve instead of ice and it worked, the bump is gone the next day!
- since this is 100% natural, i have peace of mind applying it to any part of my son’s body
- replaces a host of other baby ointments i was using for (like petroleum jelly and the likes)
- i inhale a whiff (a la vicks vaporub) whenever i have colds and it’s very safe i can even have my son do that too:)
- the only downside is it is quite pricey for a 30ml salve, but really worth it since peace of mind and your baby’s safety is priceless, right? so, i give it my two thumbs up!
|image from indigobaby
if you’d like to try indigo baby’s jar of hope, do hop on to indigobaby
to order online or to view their other interesting and all-natural products.
note: i was not compensated, either monetary or otherwise, in doing this review. i am simply posting it in the hope to aid other mummies like me out there, in their never-ending quests for earth-friendly, baby approved products:)
i bought a pack of this mosquito patch (5 individually wrapped patches in a pack for Php 150.00) from the last expomom bazaar. now that the terrors of dengue is abound, i’d like to make sure my son has all the protection he needed to shoo away those pesky mosquitoes!
this product in a nutshell:
- i love the fact that it is safe to use even for babies since it has no harmful chemicals
- it has no skin contact – all i have to do is attach the patch to my baby’s crib or the edge of the bed to protect us during the night
- it is very portable and can be used outdoors too, simply put the patch to the edge of your baby’s clothes during play outside or to his stroller when you go out in the neighborhood or the nearest park
- it is deet-free and contains high quality citronella oil which is an effective, natural insect repellant
- it last up to 12 hours!
note: i did not receive any compensation, either in kind or monetary, for this post. am simply reviewing this product to hopefully help other mums like me in their never-ending quest to find the best and safest products for their babies.