sharing this through:
and…here we go!
1. For me, it was a simple gesture from someone to make another person feel so much special that goes a long way.
2. i’d love to check out some delicious ripe mangoes at my local supermarket.
3. Behind the sound of the wind in the trees, I heard the trees giggle with delight as the leaves gently brush their barks.
4. Learning how to swim is something I always wanted to do.
5. When it was over, you look back with a sigh on bittersweet memories, but never with regret.
6. I was left alone for hours on end at home with my son, but I never felt alone.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hopefully catching up on a lot of my blogging back-logs, tomorrow my plans include going to the bloggers fest (which turned out to be another unaccomplished plan and Sunday, I want to just relax + stay at home with my son!
1. What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
2. What was the last package that was delivered to your house?
3. What is your favorite scent that you love to smell?
4. Do you smoke?
5. Are your parents married or divorced?
1. i simply love potatoes – amongst my fave are french fries, potato salad + mashed potatoes
2. my copy of “becoming a woman of influence” by carol kent from navpress. wrote about it here.
3. i love the smell of freshly laundered clothes + linens, and the smell of my human ♥ nature’s sugarcane + mandarin hand sanitizer!
4. don’t + never dreamed of trying!
5. my parents were married for 29 years before they were separated by the demise of my mum on 03 february 2007, but the separation wasn’t that long, my father followed my mum to the great beyond several months after on 28 may of the same year.
on a lighter note, it was a moment of celebration for this blogger since i got my first moolahs via paid-posting, so i was $20 richer courtesy of this article, i had problems with technicalities on this post (remember i won a .info domain + had to transfer it to wp after using it in this blog for a while?) am only glad i had it rectified just in time for payday!yay!
i also got the book i requested from navpress, becoming a woman of influence by carol kent + will be reading it + posting a review after, soon as my schedules allows me to.
i’ve also got the tommy hilfiger loud perfume, my freebies from nuffnang (made a separate post on this one too)
on saturday, jared (who’s doing a little better now, thank god!) + i went to trinoma for the obm baby blast 2 event. jared had a great time playing at the play area + i enjoyed browsing around shops (there are just a few + i haven’t found a toy booth which is one of the reasons why i came in the first place) + listening to celebrity mummies (like patricia hizon, nikki valdez + gladys reyes) talk about tips and stuffs on all things baby, experts giving lectures on children’s care + nutrition, plus speakers from toddlers + playschools on benefits of enrolling babies with them + of early learning.
|lani mercado giving tips on how to manage having quality time with the family|
|jared playing at the little lamb kiddie spa booth|
|our loot for the day vitamins from pfizer, a magazine, book mark + a calendar|
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?the red on my chin is getting better
2. How much cash do you have on you? about 1000 pesos maybe
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? more
4. Favorite planet? the one where i live
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? the neighbor selling autoload for mobile phones.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? my son in laughing fits when he was still a little baby
7. What shirt are you wearing? a yellow tee
8. Do you label yourself? i hate labels
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing? i hardly wear shoes anymore, but what i have are: vans, converse + golla
10. Bright or Dark Room? bright room
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? interesting
12. What does your watch look like? a big white one with a bracelet for straps
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? sleeping like a log
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? my mobile network’s ad text
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? a 15-minute tricycle ride from here
16. What’s a word that you say a lot? baby + no! they almost succeed each other instantaneously!