hiya all! welcome to my little corner!
am joining this week’s weekend blog follower caravan so i’d have more gfc followers + new facebook fanpage likers! yippee! please scroll a bit down there for my gfc widget + the fb like box, ayt?
this weekly caravan is a simple online blogger-helping-blogger weekly meme. It was designed for bloggers to help each other in terms of blog followers either through google friend connect and email subscribers.
+ don’t you know you can also win $5 each week + $20 + ad banner at the end of the month, simply by joining? for details, just click on the badge above!
hope to see you around, happy monday! 😉
mum joined this blog hop a few weeks back so she can gain new friends + followers. she had tons of fun reading + following newly discovered blogs + little did she know that this week will be our turn to be featured as the star blog! yipee!
+ if you are a new reader, welcome! please feel free to look around, although I will be asking you a teensy-weensy favor, since mum hasn’t gotten around to finish our blog migration to the other side, would you be kind enough to go over there so you can follow us, too! The GFC widget was one of the first parts mum was able to migrate you see. i will be making a welcome post on the other site too, so you won’t miss it! many thanks 😉
again, here are the easy-peasy rules of the game:
- follow the hosting blog- bassgiraffe’s Thoughts in spot #2 and the Star Blog in spot #1 (us, in this case ;)!
- visit as many blogs as possible
- if someone visits your blog please visit theirs back but don’t feel obligated to follow back if you don’t want
- for family friendly blogs only, please
- link to your blog post that has the above blog-hop button + you might as well grab the button + place in your sidebar while you are at it!
that’s it, really simple right? so happy rainy thursday (in our side of the world) everyone + on with the hop!
it’s saturday once again, and time again for this favorite meme mummies. for this week’s edition of weekend blog follower caravan, we will be subscribing to our fellow bloggers via email so make sure your subscription form’s up on your side bar (check out this tutorial
from fellow pinay mommy blogger, mommy kaye
, for instructions) or better yet include it in your welcome post for easy access. and don’t forget to confirm that subscription in your email to make it valid and leave a comment to let our friends know you are subscribing!
mommy rubz (our gracious host) suggested you open a separate e-mail or compile all these subscription in a folder so you won’t get lost or end up having a cluttered inbox and leave your e-mail in this form “vixenp33atgmaildotcom” to ward of those nasty spammers! also don’t forget to link up so your new e-mail subscribers will know exactly where to find you!
so are you ready yet? let the e-mail subscription caravan begins!
you must realize by now how much i love joining blog memes and am so excited to have found another one, i discovered this new one whilst browsing through my favorite blogs and found this posted on mommy chris
‘, so even if am a day’s late, am joining mommy mondays
by my adventures in mommyland.
if you’d like to join simply head to her site, quick while the linky is still open. you can even join her lovely blog design giveaway while you’re at it!
meeting other mummy bloggers and linking up with them is so much fun. enjoy!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? i have one in my elbow, which i got when i slipped down a pavement a couple of years back
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? a parts of the body + colors poster
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? i talk in my sleep
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? alternative, and of late, nursery rhymes
5. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN? it totally escapes me now, i think it’s during daytime, about 10am, but will check in my birth certificate later to be sure:)
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? pancakes and hash browns from mcdonalds for breakfast
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? being lazy and going anywhere i want to, work, sounds funny, but i do miss my work
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? i know my son won’t be considered my possession so i’ll just go with my new digicam and my photos from my childhood and of my parents
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5’4”
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? yes, always!
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? sometimes, when i recall all those images from the asian horror films i’ve seen
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? my son, when he bumped his chin on a monoblock and blood was oozing from his lower lip!
13. WHAT’S YOUR WORST FEAR? to be a burden to my son when i get very old
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON PEOPLE YOU’RE ATTRACTED TO? black and/or their natural hair and eye shades
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING? if i would, on a beach under the lovely moonlit night
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? i choose coffee
17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? onions, olives, pepperoni
18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? pasta!
19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME? purple + yellow
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? never
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU’VE EVER RECEIVED? a dictionary
22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH? am a little busy for that at the moment, but my ultimate crus is brandon boyd!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? nope
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? i don’t have a favorite in particular
25. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY? i love sandra bullock and gwyneth paltrow and robert de niro and adam sandler
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? no time for one at the moment
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? —
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? probably
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED? thirty three
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? brunettes
32. FAVORITE QUOTE? women are like teabags, you’ll never know what their made of until you put them in hot water ~ e. roosevelt
33. FAVORITE PLACE? home