- visiting my ob for a papsmear and mammogram, which i also intend to do annually, and which i have also put on hold for the longest time
- going to the dentist and give my chompers a much-needed cleaning and check-up
- taking a trip to the nearest ortho as well to have my wrist checked. i have been experiencing joint pains there for quite some time now and, save for that impromptu consultation i had with my son’s pedia which ended up with me taking cataflam for pain relief, i never really had it checked. it worries me and annoys me at the same time. thinking it might be a reason for a more serious condition and it usually gets in the way of my childminding tasks and daily chores.
- having my sugar checked, since diabetes runs in the family
- living a healthier life, again, this year and that means cutting back on meat, dairies, preserved and junk food consumption
- taking vitamins to boost my immune system but i simply dislike synthetic ones so am on the look out for natural and organic vitamins for mums?any suggestions?
- reducing the amount of food i intake, or simply put, diet! i noticed that i eat like a madman of late and is seriously need to cut back on my rice intake, i do not want anymore unsightly pounds on my midsection plus i seriously want to fit into my old jeans again
- lastly, setting a good example to my son, so i shall walk the talk, and by the way, did i tell you i intend to live as long as my baby needs me, probably another good 30 years down the road, so i really have no other options but live healthy
1. Have you (only you..not a group) ever won first place in anything?
2. Are your toes always painted (sorry guys…this question for girls only)?
3. What color eyes do you have?
4. Look to your left….what do you see?
5. Soft cookies or crunchy cookies?
|photo from newgrainrecipes.com|
- make sure you follow our lovely hostess: pinay mommy bloggers and pinay mommy online
- each saturday make a post to welcome your new followers with any of the bloghop’s badges
- don’t forget to submit your link to the weekly caravan post
- once added visit other players’ post and leave a comment telling them that you have followed them from the Weekend Blog Follower Caravan. Then don’t forget to place the link of your blog to where you wanted to be followed back.