Of course, somehow, somewhere, you’ve got to start with something. You don’t simply do one thing when it pops up your mind one day. You must have reasons and intellect behind everything we do, hence, we are called homo-sapiens, right?
Here is a low-down of the reasons why I blog:
· What jumpstarted this blogging adventure was my son’s upcoming first birthday celebration last august, 2010. I was so inspired to search for party suppliers, birthday venues, birthday themes, giveaway ideas and suggestion (and yes, even a do-it-yourself life-sized standee for my son) online that a light bulb turned on in my head one day giving me the idea to document my adventure (note: I didn’t get around to posting every bit of my baby’s birthday preparation/celebration, but pledged to do so before his 2nd birthday comes!)
· By nature I am a very talkative person, highly opinionated and am very much willing to give my two-cents worth (even if it is not solicited, sometimes!) and I just realized blogging, much like personal journaling (which I used to do and can’t find time to do since I became a mum), is such a good outlet and venue for all the pent-up ideas, emotions and what-not.
· Motherhood is such a profound, life changing experience (as my subtitle suggests) and blogging is but one of the many ways to help me document, unravel, and enjoy it to the fullest.
· Of late, I discovered you can also win freebies and giveaways by blogging. I liked it instantly, won a couple last year and joined a number of contests from then on. So here I am once again, in quest to win another blog giveaway!
· Motherhood, as you probably know first-hand, is a very challenging, patience-testing, thought-and-tear provoking task and it is simply not an easy job to do, so to take a breather, have some me-time, I blog!
How about you, why do you blog?
write down your lovely reasons and you might just win yourself a lovely prize. simply click on the links below for contest details.