The straight library knocks the analogue.
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.
anyone who knows me will surely know of my infamous low tolerance for anything hot or spicy. i simply can not stand it, it stings my taste buds unnecessarily. the most i can venture into is a drizzle of hot sauce on my pizza slice and that’s about it!
i particularly love TABASCO® Original Red and that every time we go to our favorite pizza place, a little bottle of it is usually on standby in the condiments’ cart. i simply enjoy how it enhances the flavor of black olives, onions and pepperoni on my pizza, how the simple combination of salt, red pepper and vinegar can have this uncanny ability to bring out the most in my food. it is truly not about heat for heat’s sake. but this spice master does not only bring black olives to life, check Pizza Perfected for more delectale examples.
some friends i know would just put TABASCO® Original Red in practically everything they eat: mac + cheese, adobo or any filipino viand, or, yes even in their popcorns! daddy loves it on his burger and i know for sure that when jared grows up, he would enjoy it too! well probably we can start another family tradition by then, a pizza party while enjoying the superbowl! hmm, i can’t wait! that will be quite a while from now, but even so i’ll check out Game-Day Party Menu for interesting ideas.
|i love the new button|
- go back to yoga
- get back in shape
- go swimming with my son (it will be his first, so we are so looking forward to it!)
- finally learn how to cook delicious and scrumptious meals my son and i can share, i am currently in the look out for recipes and cooking tips and what nots on the net and am glad to have found one🙂
- go on out-of-town travels (i have subic, tagaytay and baguio in mind)
- enroll in a swimming class with my son
- go to play gyms more often so jared can have loads of fun
- visit a park maybe something near or probably the la mesa ecopark one of these weekends
- read a book each week, or if not possible, each month (i have quite a few unread ones i bought when i was pregnant, stashed somewhere)
- download more pocoyo + barney episodes
- more exciting posts on my blog
- buy matching shirts for me, daddy + jared
- start refilling my piggy bank
- get new story books for my son + i to read
- reach level 100 in cafeworld then fullstop!
- write poetry again
- send snail mail to my friend more often
- update my bucketlist (which i’ve written a few years back)
- watch a concert again (if only i can tag jared along)
- stick to a morning ritual every single day: pray/meditate-yoga-blog-breakfast
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Toms of Maine. All opinions are 100% mine.
being a full time mom, not only requires me to be 100 percent alert and attentive, but also to be 100 percent wickedly fresh while i do my child minding duties. i worry about my son’s permanent teeth and is in stress over his oral hygiene as early as now! i would like him to use only products with natural ingredients and would like to steer clear of chemicals and their potential hazards.
then i came across Tom’s Of Maine and it’s wonderful all-natural oral products, while facebooking my down time away. this company has been around since 1970 and has long been producing not only earth-friendly products, but also products with conscience, taking into consideration the environmental and even the moral impact they will have in the society. their toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss, deodorant and soap contains natural and safe ingredients, with no animal testing done. they also have environmentally sensitive facilities, technologies and recycling efforts. now that is the kind of company and products i would like to support and buy for personal use, don’t you think? but don’t just take my word for it, find out for yourself by heading on to their site and don’t forget to like them on facebook and join That’s Wicked Fresh contest page to win exciting prizes!
i only wish they are available here in my corner of the world…