This is one mommy event every mom should go to,Moms on the floor by Mommy Mundo on September 11. This will be both beneficial to moms and babies, and daddies as well. There are just way too many benefits in just learning a few basic yoga poses and what fun will it be to be doing it along with our babies.
I have always fancied myself to be a true blue yogini and would love it very much if Jared will grow up doing yoga as well… this is a baby step towards the realization of that lifelong dream. I just wish we could go there…blessed be.
Do check out Mommy Mundo’s site for more info and don’t forget to bring your mats..see you all there!
Note: Thanks SP for the info!
time flies fast..
now i’m left with only 5 more days until my son’s first birthday . i just want a simple, memorable thanksgiving to celebrate my baby’s first year of life, nothing really fancy. an afternoon of fun with neighbors, closest friends and relatives in jollibee and a nice, sunny weather and we’re all set!
- invites/tarp/cd layout/thankyou notes – done courtesy of tito ken
- cake and cupcakes – were ordered from cupcakesforless (thanks SP moms!) and just need to be picked up by tita cecille come sunday
- cd giveaways – daddy will take care of these
- lootbags – the cutie little nifty bags courtesy of chocolatefund ( i’ll be arranging the goodies in the bags later today)
- jared’s outfit – just needs a little ironing
- photos – daddy will take care of this, as well
- guest – confirming/waiting for others to confirm
- decors – courtesy of jollibee
- food – courtesy of jollibee
in retrospect, i have been pondering about these for months now. searching online for suppliers of cake, cupcakes, party favors, decors, etc. a big thanks to SP forum and to all the moms there for their brilliant ideas information and tales of encouragement and tips on throwing a birthday bash, without which, i would have been at a total loss..
thanks in advance to every one who will take the time out of their busy schedules to celebrate this very important occasion in my son’s life!