|ma, papaya isn’t really my thing!|
this mother’s day weekend, what better way to celebrate with your loved ones but to go to the expomom, that is on sunday at the rockwell tent.
what’s in store for you:
- a bazaar of mompreneur-made products, showcasing the latest in mum + baby products + services. imagine 100+ mum + baby items’ seller all in one venue?!
- fun activities both you + your family ca enjoy including talks + workshops on laugher yoga, solo parenting, creative meals + time management for busy mums
- celebration of mommy matters’ 10th annual anniversary
- the formal launch of the mommy mundo privilege passport
- the launch of expo mom in cebu + davao
- you’ll also get a free mum or family photo at the photo booth
- there will also be designated areas for breastfeeding + diaper changing
- a kids inflatable by funranch
- a healthy snack area
- entrance fee is P25, 100% of which goes to momshare outreach.
- don’t forget to bring in your eco-bags for a plastic-free shopping spree
- for further details, kindly email expo mom
am not sure if mum + i will go but am sure we’re going to enjoy this if we do, how about you?
|our planet, asteroid 08|
mum said another thing to love about this game is that it teaches me simple things, even little kids like us, can do to help save the environment. here’s a few of the things we can do as suggested by alterspace:
- during the day, open your windows + use natural light to save on electricity consumption (you might want to ask mum or a grown up to help you with this one, though)
- turn off the lights + other appliances not in use
- save water + turn off the faucet
- use a glass while you brush your teeth instead of letting the faucet run the whole time
- whenever you bathe, ask mum to use a pail + a dipper instead of the shower, it helps save loads of water
- instead of sitting in front of the tv or the pc all day, ask mum to go out + play outside or better yet urge her to go to the nearest park for one afternoon of fun
- use cfl lights or the bulbs instead of fluorescent ones, since they are more energy-efficient
|mum’s avatar in the kitchen preparing to eat snacks 🙂|
so how do you find this cool game?
mum + i would like to thank all of you for dropping by + leaving all your lovely comments + as a token of my gratitude i’ll be putting the top 6’s badges on my side bar, a big thank you to these awesome people:
- sHeNgKaY (6)
- ♥♥ Willa ♥♥ (5)
- Chris (5)
- Joy (5)
- Mama Mia (3)
- Mommy Trish (3)
- kimmy (3)
- Simply Dyes (3)
- darly (2)
- chubskulit (2)
again, thanks for stopping by my little corner + i hope to see more of you in the days to come. happy wednesday 😉
just a head’s up: kindly indicate which prize you’d want to win. (mum was so excited to post our giveaway that she overlooked this one bit of detail, sorry)
we will be doing 2 separate draws for a winner in manila + a winner for the provinces, so kindly indicate in your blog post which prize you’d like to vie for so mum would know where to include your name, right?
easy enough, so keep ’em entries coming, i shall be waiting